Arla Cravendale whole milk lasts for 7 days when opened and up to 3 weeks unopened.
- At Cravendale we do everything to make milk even better. We use ceramic filters to remove more of the bacteria that turns milk sour. All of this keeps Cravendale wonderfully pure and fresh for twice as long as standard fresh milk without additional heat treatment. You could say it’s pretty Marvellous milk.
Arla® is a cooperative owned by dairy farmers for the benefit of dairy farmers.
- At Cravendale we finely filter our British milk for purity,so it’s delicious and fresher for longer
- Arla Cravendale semi skimmed milk lasts for 7 days when opened and up to 3 weeks unopened
- No additives or UHT milk for a long life milk, simply pure fresh milk, with all the good stuff
- Arla Foods is a farmer owned dairy cooperative providing care in every step from cow to you
- Suitable for vegetarians or anyone who wants pure fresh semi skimmed milk that stays fresher for longer
Net: 2 litres.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|Of which saturates||2.3g||4.6g|
|Of which sugars||4.7g||9.4g|
|Calcium||122mg (15.3% RI)||243mg (30.4% RI)|
|RI: Reference Intakes||–||–|
|Contains 10 servings||–||–|
Storage: Store up right in fridge. Keep cool at 0-5°C Opened: Fresh for 7 delicious days* Unopened: Stays fresh for 21 days* *Drink the last drop before the ‘use by’ date on the side of the bottle.
Country of Origin: Arla Foods Ltd, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
The Yummy Shop